Parkside Primary First – Website
Parkside Hospital’s main website acts as a portal of information for the public and referrers, however, the information that referrers require isn’t always easy to find or immediately available to them.
So, Parkside commissioned a new CMS website that focusses on providing referrers with the information they require and to help them refer their patients to the hospital.
Much of the sites content is very cleverly ‘scraped’ from the main website, then presented within new templates designed around the ‘Parkside Primary First’ sub-brand.
Other features include:
- Mobile friendly
- Event booking portal to Aspen’s event booking CRM so healthcare professionals can book directly courses
- Event lecture notes module with video and downloads
- Consultant articles and papers
- HTML flip book hosting for latest edition of the Primary First Journal
- News Blog and archive
- Download forms
- Powerful search tools to filter Consultants and Services
Parkside Hospital & Cancer Centre London
Project Management, Wireframing, Design, Web Development